RCCG 2024 FIFTY (50) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER (DAY 5)

 


DAY 5 – Monday January 15th, 2024

*PRAYER FOR OUR FAMILIES*

BIBLE TEXT(S):  Gen.1:26-28, Gen.2:18

*INTRODUCTION*

Family is a social unit of two or more persons related by blood, marriage or adoption. God is the originator of the family. The enemies are working tirelessly to make sure our families are not at peace with God and fulfill divine purpose.

*LET US PRAY*

1. Father, thank You for the gift of families

2. Father, thank You that I belong to a family and am grateful for my family

3. Father, thank You for all the benefits bestowed upon me and my family in Jesus name. Psa. 103:1-2

4. Father, let spirit of unity reign in our families in Jesus name. Psalm 133:1

5. Father, break every yoke of disunity and misunderstanding in our families in Jesus name. Isa10:27

6. Father, let your presence be evident in all our families in Jesus name. Exo33:15

7. Father, we break every chain of afflictions in our families in Jesus name. Nah.1:9

8. By the power of resurrection, I dismantle every satanic altar erected by my past maternal and paternal generation in Jesus name. Jug 6:25

9. Father, take sorrow and bitterness far away from my family in Jesus name. Ruth.1:20

10. Father, visit my family foundation and destroy every spirit of hardship in
Jesus name. Psa. 11:3

11. Father, I come against every waster spirit warring against my family in
Jesus name. Ruth 1:21

12. Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I break any covenants made in
  my blood line (lineage) with any other gods in Jesus name. Isa. 28:15

13. Father, I and my family will not lack good things by walking in obedience
  to your word in Jesus name. Deut.28:1-13.

14. Father, expose and trouble every troublers of my family in Jesus name.
Jos 7:25

15. Father, let your wind blow in my favour, my family, your church and my nation in Jesus name.

Join Pastor Bukkie Oluyemi (RCCG TOJ)


Copyright of RCCG TABERNACLE OF JOY www.tabernacleofjoy.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RCCG TOJ CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS IN GRAND STYLE

RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT MANUAL 14 JANUARY 2024 LESSON 20

RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT MANUAL 4 FEBRUARY 2024 (LESSON 23)